#12 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEF-CHAOUEN
12 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEFCHAOUEN
12 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEFCHAOUEN. we will see the most touristic destinations in Morocco on this extended tour departing from Casablanca. The tour will take you via Rabat, Chefchaouen “the blue city,” Meknes, Volubilis, and Fez, where we will see the Medina, the Traditional Market “Souk” Bab Boujloud, and the old Medina, before continuing on to the Moroccan Sahara Merzouga, Erg Chebbi. Where you will ride camels, see the sunset and sunrise, visit Khamlia village, the capital of Gnaoua music in the Sahara, and explore fossils in Rissani or Erfoud. You will visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Taznakht, and Taroudant in the final days of your vacation.
HIGHLIGHT OF: 12 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEFCHAOUEN
- welcome to Marrakech city ( the red city )
- In Rabat, go to the Hassan Tower.
- Get lost amid the Volubilis Roman ruins.
- get to know the blue city Chefchaouen.
- A native guide will show you around Marrakech.
- In Azrou, you can meet Barbary Apes.
- Panoramic views of Erg Chebbi dunes through a cedar forest
- Experience Merzouga camel ride Sahara
- As the sun sets over the sand dunes, take in the view.
- Sandboarding is a fun pastime to do.
- A hearty dinner and a campfire party (Berber Drums)
- Merzouga Desert Camp Overnight Camping Merzouga
- Explore Tour & Visit to a Nomad Family
- In Ouarzazate, go to Atlas Studio and Taourirt Kasbah.
- Visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Views of the Atlas Mountains’ scenery are breathtaking.
ITINERARY OF: AFFORDABLE 12 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO CHEFCHAOUEN
BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY
Plan your trip
Please If the itineraries we offer do not meet your needs, please contact us. and tell us about your ideas, and one of our experts will contact you to help you create a one-of-a-kind trip…
Over the course of 12 days, we traveled through Morocco. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Our guide and driver Youssef took us from Casablanca, drive through... read more
July 24, 2022