# 4 DAYS TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA DESERT
4 DAYS TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA DESERT
4 Days Tour From Casablanca To Marrakech Via Desert will start it traveling through the Sahara Desert, stopping in Rabat, Oudaias, and Meknes (Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, Sahrij Souani Bassin, Bab El Mansour Gate…) Then it’s on to Fes, Ifrane, “Moroccan Switzerland,” and Azrou, where we’ll stop in Morocco’s largest cedar forest and have some fun with Barbary apes. We will visit Merzouga Sahara Desert: Erg Chebbi, camel ride, dawn and sunset, night in a Sahara camp between dunes, and Dades Valley on this tour. Arrival in Marrakech of Ouarzazate and Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
HIGHLIGHT OF: 4 DAYS TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA DESERT
- In Casablanca, pay a visit to the Hassan 2 Mosque.
- In Rabat, go to the Hassan Tower.
- Get lost amid the Volubilis Roman ruins.
- A native guide will show you around Fes and Marrakech.
- In Azrou, you can meet Barbary Apes.
- Panoramic views of Erg Chebbi dunes through a cedar forest
- Experience Merzouga camel ride Sahara
- As the sun sets over the sand dunes, take in the view.
- Sandboarding is a fun pastime to do.
- A hearty dinner and a campfire party (Berber Drums)
- Merzouga Desert Camp Overnight Camping Merzouga
- Explore Tour & Visit to a Nomad Family
- In Ouarzazate, go to Atlas Studio and Taourirt Kasbah.
- Visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Views of the Atlas Mountains’ scenery are breathtaking.
ITINERARY OF: 4 DAYS TOUR FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH VIA DESERT
Plan your trip
Please If the itineraries we offer do not meet your needs, please contact us. and tell us about your ideas, and one of our experts will contact you to help you create a one-of-a-kind trip…
BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY
Check our road tour
Over the course of 12 days, we traveled through Morocco. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Our guide and driver Youssef took us from Casablanca, drive through... read more
July 24, 2022